Know the Condition of Your Home With General and Pre-Listing Inspections Near Licking.
Whether you’re selling your home or want to ensure all its systems are working, it is crucial to know the condition of your house at all times. Luckily, at Mid State Inspection Services, LLC, we provide inspections that exceed national standards. Furthermore, we use state of the art inspection equipment and reporting software.
The report includes over a hundred checked items complete with color photos. All reports are electronic, can be viewed, printed or forwarded to a realtor. In addition, your report will be stored on a server for up to five years, allowing for access at any time within that time period.
Our general and pre-listing inspections typically include the following:
- Roof, vents, flashing, chimney, skylights
- Gutters and downspouts
- Siding, soffit, fascia
- Basement, crawlspace, foundation
- Grading and drainage of the lot
- Close proximity of vegetation to the structure
- Heating and cooling systems
- Water main shut off valves
- Gas lines and shut off valves
- Decks, porches, steps, and railings
- Water heaters, pressure tanks
- Interior plumbing, including supply lines, and drain lines, toilets
- Electrical systems, panel box to outlets and switches, GFICs and AFCIs
- Fireplace hearth and damper door
- Smoke detectors
- Attic insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, openers and safety sensors
- All interior areas
- Exterior of the home
For your next general or pre-listing inspection, get in touch with us today. We look forward to working with you.